Home > Climate Change > Eco-Friendly Sky Scrapers

Eco-Friendly Sky Scrapers

This a picture of the Bahrain World Trade Center. These towers have three windturbines that provides 10-15% or theirenergy.  What about the other 85%?

.

Advertisements
Categories: Climate Change
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: